Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I HATE POSTAL WORKERS!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I get home today, and what's in the mail. A damn note saying that I have a parcel that wouldn't fit in the mail box so they took it back to the post office and I need to go pick it up.. And they close at five thirty, so that means I've got to go on my lunch hour tomorrow Grrrr.. [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] On a better note, our biker chicks are here! Woohoo.

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Sweet aren't they - the Biker Chicks I mean!

    Yeah - don't you hate the postal workers, you see I have another issue with them that is the opposite - the just leave shit on my front porch.

    Being in a complex with a lot of kids, I am always afraid that things are going to be gone and missing....

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    I used to work at the post office, y'know... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, they're awesome. See, they've done it before where they'd leave the package on the inside of the fence, but this time they fuckin took off back with it instead.. Bastards. UPS and FEDEX will at least get out the damn truck, walk up to the front door if noone's home, leave it on the steps, CLOSE the gate behind them and leave. The damn post office makes it harder on me cause I've been working Overtime, and don't get off till 6, and they're damn near half way home.. I just hope I can get whatever it is tomorrow quickly without going over my lunch hour.. It's bad enough I find out today that it's either my water pump or the heater backup hose attached to it that's leaking, so there's almost 200 dollars depending on the problem..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhhhh no wonder I wanna tie you up and feed you to the cats! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get a bigger mailbox!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HA! I'm lucky cause we have 2 porches on this house,,,plenty of room for packages..so go ahead! send me sumthin [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    I got a "package" for all of you!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    I got a "package" for all of you!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah,but yours has a HOLE in it
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What pisses me off is we have a fenced in yard and instead of leaving it inside the fence they just took it back to the PO.

    But when you live in Duplex's or something like that they leave it on your porch and take off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •